In case of QUARANTINE (or other absence):
If you miss choir rehearsal you are expected to do the following:
1. Practice your songs (your choir's songs and the
combined songs) with the practice tracks AT
LEAST once every day. Remember the practice
tracks are found under the "Choirs" tab.
2. If you need your choir folder taken to the front
office so someone can pick it up for you, please
email Mrs. Thomson.
3. If you miss 4 or more choir rehearsals you
will be given extra Video Recording Assignments
by Mrs. Thomson so you can show that you have
continued to learn and work on the music while
you have been absent.
4. If you are sick and cannot sing, just try to listen
to the tracks as much as you can until you are
able to sing again.
5. Please look under the "Video Recording
Assignments" tab for further instructions on
completing them. All absence make-up Video
Recording Assignments will be submitted on your
choir's Canvas page.
The assignment module on Canvas will be called
"Term 1/2/3/4 Make-up Video Recording
6. All absence make-up video recording
assignments must be turned in by the day of
the upcoming concert for that term.